meta tag

Welcome to Art of Love Making blog....

Jan 7, 2011

Art Of Sex (intro)

     Sex... it’s an essential part of my life, but I try hard not to take it for granted.  I like to think about sex even when I’m not doing it. Just as I would consider the ingredients I’m going to cook with, which spices to add, and how I’ll heat it up and serve it, I’ve spent a lot of time thinking about the different ways to explore sex and plesure of sex.
Since I started writing about sex many people told me their sexual secrets and concerns. Sex, it seems, is something we’ve all got lots to say about, only we tend not to say it out loud. 
    That’s a shame because, like great recipes handed down from generation to generation, I think there are probably a lot of fantastic sexual tricks and techniques that we could all learn and benefit from (if you’d like to share them, please feel free to post  and coment).

     Based on what I’ve learned through my own experiences as well as from ideas and techniques I’ve learned from others, I’ve tried to provide an insight into what sex is like for a woman to give you an idea of what feels great, what she hates, and the things she wishes you’d do more of. Reading this blog, I hope that you will have  a better understanding of women, that you will learn  how to make her feel fantastic in bed, and, most importantly, that you will be charged up with new ideas that you just can’t wait to try them out.

   Remember, though, that in sex, just like in cooking, each chef has his or her own favorite ingredients, preferred techniques, and signature dish. This blog, like a recipe book, is here to guide and advise you—but if you’d like to add a little more salt or a little less pepper, keep things boiling a little longer, or skip a particular recipe completely, please do so. There is only one absolute rule when it comes to better sex: there are no rules, just good advice. And that’s what I hope to provide with my blog. ;) 
This blog will provide to you some valuable tips and techniques for better and longer sex.

Enjoy in sex and all pleasure thet it gives. 


exercise for beter sex



Love is the answer, but while you are waiting for the answer, sex raises some pretty good questions.  ~Woody Allen

No comments:

Post a Comment